Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 2 in Uganda


Today was amazing. amazing.

We spent all day a Sascu, they have classes in the mornings for the kids around Sascu (who don't live there) and after they leave, the kids from who live at Sascu (And go to school) get home in the the afternoon.

So there were kids there all day, it was like a pretty fantastic dream.
I was kind of in Heaven.
Especially since the ones that go to Sascu in the mornings, are little, the Sascu kids are older, so playing with little ones was amazing.


This little cutie's name is Naheea, She was honestly one of my favorites from this morning, so stinking sweet!! She even came back to play with us later :)

This little girl was exactly as her name implied, Precious ♥


Of course, I adore the Sascu kids, so I was still really happy when they came home from school!

Shanita. She is a super adorable and incredibly sassy 6 year old girl. 
Granjan and Sophie, she's a absolutely precious and sweet 6 year old 
Miss Witness. She is one of the sweetest and giggliest little girls I know, she's 8 :)
Irene, I hadn't really met her before today, but she's really sweet, I'm also not sure how old she is, I'm pretty sure she's older than Witness, but who knows. I'll try and remember to ask her tomorrow

Jeffu! This little boy was terrified of me last year, but played with me all day yesterday, he's such a cutie!!

Me, Granjan, and a bunch of the kids :) Yeah, this is Heaven right here.

Our plans for tomorrow (today) are pretty much exactly the same.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds amazing! sometime when we are older we need to go to Africa together. I've always wanted to go one a missions trip!!

    ReplyDelete