Thursday, September 20, 2012

Going home!

They say home is where the heart is.

Meaning obviously, Uganda is home <3

Yes, we just got back from Uganda about a month ago.

I thought (hoped) maybe I would be going back soon.

As soon as next spring maybe?

Wouldn't that be awesome!?

I can't say I really even dreamed that I would be back home only 2 months after I got back to Kentucky.

That's right, I'm heading back to Uganda!!!

I've told everyone that I can't wait to go back.

Did I think it would be this soon?

No.

Am I pretty stinkin' excited!?

You bet I am!!! 

Okay, that's an understatement, But I really can't put into words how amazingly, incredibly excited I am to be going home!!!!

Me and dad will be there a long time. (probably 4-6 weeks)

Mom told me that if I'm there that long than she doesn't think I'll ever come back! Uh, so?

Innocent has told mom and dad that the kids have been asking when Molly was coming back, and that they are pretty excited. *Heart melting

I can't wait to see those kids again! 

To see their smiles when they see the picture I took.

To hear their laughs when I play with them.

I also cannot wait to hug my babies again!

 To walk with little Sue.

To tickle Matthew until I'm laughing so hard at his cute little laugh that I have to stop.

To see Rebecca's dazzling smile when we get to the baby home.

I can't wait to play with the sweet kiddos at the children's home.

To see beautiful Esther and hold her until she'll let me put her down.

To play game after game of duck, duck, goose and red light, green light with the big girls.

I can't wait to look tan, even if it's just dirt.

I can't wait to hear their beautiful accents.

I can't wait to hear "Mzungu, Mzungu!" everywhere I go.

*Sigh*

I may have just go back, but this trip could not come fast enough!!!

Uganda, Here I come! (Again.. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment