Friday, August 3, 2012

Ready To Go

I am so ready to be in Uganda! 

So ready to hug babies.

So ready to feel the red dirt. (all over me)

So ready to be there.

My bag is almost full with everything I need.

We take off in 2 days.

And I couldn't be more excited! This is the trip of a lifetime and I know it's going to be AMAZING! It's going to be a whole different world, and I can't wait to see it! Right now is the most excited I think I have EVER been.

The other day I thought "Wow, this isn't going to be a picture I'm really going to BE THERE.

I'm really going to see everything with my own eyes.

I'm really going to hear it all for myself. 

I'm really going to be there with the babies at Sonrise, Ekisa, Serving His Children and more.

And I could not be more excited <3


PS.  I know this is short, the posts IN Uganda will be longer :) 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad for you! Have a safe trip.
    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your updates. Have. Be safe and have a great trip! Love you, Molly!

    ReplyDelete