Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting ready!



Wow, this trip seriously sneaked up on us!

Alright, not really, I have been counting down the seconds since over 3 weeks ago :)

But still, I can hardly believe it! 

We leave Wednesday!!!

Getting ready to go!! 


Lots of packing to do!




Christmas bags for the kids at SASCU about ready to pack!!!

(Thank you everyone who helped us make the bags and gave us stuff to put in them!!!)

In 2 days we get on a plane.

And in 4 DAYS I will playing with these kiddos again!






Look at those smiles!!! You just cannot resist those smiles!

I'm so excited!!! 

(See Aubrey, you were right, haha)

<3

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Molly! Make sure to post alll about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have my laptop with me this time so I can post while I'm there! :))

      Delete